The Webuzo Team has released version 3.1.0. We have added many features but most importantly we have fixed a number of security issues reported by our third party security auditors.
The following is the list of the changes in 3.1.0 :
- [Security Fix] There are some important security fixes in this version of Webuzo. Please update to the latest version if you are running Webuzo v3.
- [Feature] Enduser and Admin PHP PEAR Manager has been launched in this version.
- [Feature] We have added the option to disable MySQL DB and DB Users prefix. MySQL Databases without prefix is now possible.
- [Feature] We have added the Admin MySQL manager in this version to see the Databases assignment and also assign orphan databases to users, etc.
- [Feature] We have added the Simple PHP Editor utility in the Admin Panel.
- [Feature] Added List Resellers link in the Admin panel to list only reseller users.
- [Feature] Added Rotation Backup limit option for the Enduser.
- [Feature] User statistics cache has been improved to save server resources
- [Feature] Added Email Filter options for the Endusers.
- [Bug-Fix] Special charaters were allowed in the name of a Plan. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Special charaters were allowed in the name of Feature Sets. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The directory password protect feature could override older created protected directory settings. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] While editing the PHP config in the enduser, double quotes in the conf file was not saved properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] When a root user would access any users phpMyAdmin, it would show the previous logged in users databases. This is fixed.
are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay
tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by
emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webuzo Team