The Webuzo Team has released version 3.1.4. There are many features like Password Score for separate utility, ModSecurity Vendors , Admin News, Shell Access Manager etc.
The following is the list of the changes in 3.1.4 :
- [Feature] ModSecurity Vendors is now supported in Webuzo for Apache. Nginx support will be added soon.
- [Feature] Added Directory Index and PHP file extension wizard where admin can set the priority by reordering the Directory Index.
- [Feature] Password Score feature setting for separate utilities has been added in Webuzo.
- [Feature] Added admin news wizard in Admin Panel so admin can set global news, news for endusers, news for resellers, news for resellers users.
- [Feature] Added Shell Access Manager wizard in Admin Panel so admin can enable/disable shell access to all users at once.
- [Feature] Added support for remote MYSQL server to separate the MYSQL Databases from the web facing server. The Admin can do so via the Admin Panel -> SQL Services -> MySQL Settings.
- [Feature] The Admin can now change the owner of an enduser by editing the enduser.
- [Task] Notice count added to notices wizard.
are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay
tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by
emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webuzo Team