The Webuzo Team has released version 3.1.7. There are many features like Email Deliverability, Force Password Option , Resolver Configuration etc.
The following are the list of the changes in 3.1.7 :
- [Feature] Added Email Deliverability wizard where the enduser can manage DKIM / DMARK / SPF / PTR records.
- [Feature] We have added Mail Settings in the Admin Panel where the admin can configure Mail related settings like
- [Feature] Added a Force Password Reset Option in the Admin Panel where the Admin can force user to change their password.
- [Feature] Added Change Hostname Wizard where admin can change the Hostname of the server.
- [Feature] Added Resolver Configuration Wizard where admin can change the DNS Name Server.
- [Feature] Added ModSecurity Configuration Wizard. This interface allows you to configure a number of global settings for ModSecurity.
- [Feature] PostgreSQL Management added partially.
- [Task] Improved MYSQL errors during Install.
- [Task] Now Lets Encrypt / Zerossl logs will be automatically loaded when viewed. Previously the user would have to click on reload.
- [Task] Tasks list and logs in the Admin Panel -> Tasks wizard will be now auto loaded (No need to refresh the page).
- [Task] Now you will be able to see the Task logs window on Apps Install / Remove.
- [Task] Improved DKIM, SPF, DMARC records to configure it correctly.
- [Task] To issue DKIM, SPF, etc for your primary domain is available while Add / Edit user.
- [Bug Fix] Services were not logging properly when started or stopped. This is fixed now.
- [Bug Fix] While creating a new user, if there was an error the user was left created and would need to be deleted again. This is fixed now.
- [Bug Fix] CSF configuration was not saving the data. This is fixed now.
are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay
tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by
emailing it to email@example.com
The Webuzo Team