The Webuzo Team has released version 3.3.3. This version has a very cool new feature of Importing Multiple cPanel Accounts into Webuzo via a GUI and several other improvements and some bug fixes.
The following is the list of the changes in 3.3.3 :
1) [Feature] Added Admin utility to bulk import accounts from cPanel. Refer guide.
2) [Feature] Added "Limit Recursion Files & Direrctories" and "Passive Port Range" settings in FTP Server Config.
3) [Improvement] Improved the Enduser cPanel importer and added support for importing PHP versions of domains, Email passwords, FTP passwords, User account password, Cron jobs and Email Forwarders.
4) [Improvement] Added more options in Email Forwarders.
5) [Improvement] Added tasking for delete user.
6) [UX Improvement] After creating a user, the admin will now be redirected to List Users page.
7) [Bug Fix] While creating a user the Tasks page displayed an error even when the user was created successfully. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] Backup used to fail if any file was being read and edited during the backup. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] Upgrade used to show to version 2.x when upgrades was disabled in 3.x This is fixed now.
are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay
tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by
emailing it to email@example.com
The Webuzo Team