This Page will help you in Creating and Managing your MySQL Databases.Creating MySQL Databases in Webuzo is very easy. Here are the Screenshots that shows how to create and manage MySQL databases.
- Just name the database you wish to create and click on the Create button to the create the database.This is how it will look when your database is created.
In this section, you can Edit the Database User or Delete the Database user from the Options
Create And Add Database User
- Now create a user for the database. Name user and set a password for Database and click on Create button to create a user.
- After creating the database user Add your user to the database.
Set Privileges For The Database And Host
- After adding user you will be directed to the page where you can set Privileges for the Database.This page helps you in setting the permission for your database.i.e you can Create temporary tables,Execute,Drop,Lock tables in your Database.
- You can delete your database anytime. Just click on the icon shown to you in the below image and delete your database.