This guide provides a step by step tutorial to configure email accounts to work on WebMail Lite
Webuzo allows users to create email account for their domains by deploying the Email Server (Exim + Dovecot) by a click of a button. Exim and Dovecot can be installed from the Webuzo Enduser Panel >> Apps >> Utilities Category.
Quick Guide: http://www.webuzo.com/wiki/Install_System_Apps
Users can freely create as many email accounts required for the domains added to their Webuzo Panel.
Quick Guide: http://webuzo.com/wiki/Add_Email_Account
Email accounts can be accessed using WebMail Lite Email server by setting SSL/TLS in it as given in this guide.
WebMail Lite Open-source webmail script for your existing IMAP server. WebMail Lite can be used to access mail on virtually any IMAP enabled mail server.
WebMail Lite installation with the following configuration settings:
Incoming Mail Settings:
=> Connection Protocol : IMAP4
=> IMAP Server : example.com (Domain Name)
=> Port : 993
=> Use SSL : On
Outgoing Mail Settings:
=> SMTP Server : example.com (Domain Name)
=> Port : 465
=> Use SSL : On
Email Account Details:
=> Email Account : firstname.lastname@example.org
=> Password : password
1) Select the domain on which you want to install WebMail Lite from the Choose Domain dropdown.
2) Enter the domain of the email account with which you want to access through WebMail Lite.
3) Enter the IMAP and SMTP ports as 993 and 465 respectively.
4) Select Use SSL as On for both Incoming Mail as well as Outgoing Mail and click on Install button in order to start the installation process.
5) Once the installation process completes you will receive success message as shown in the below image.
6) Click on the Installation URL and access your email account as shown in the given below image.
7) Once you have successfully login you will be able to view the emails, create new emails, reply to emails, etc.
Common Problems :
Can't Connect to Host or MailSo-Imap-Exceptions-LoginBadCredentialsException
Restart Dovecot and Exim services from the Webuzo Enduser Panel >> Services Menu
Quick Guide : http://webuzo.com/wiki/Restart_services