If you have migrated your server you will have to change the IP address of your license.
- To do so login to the Client Center.
- Under the Webuzo Section >> Click on My Licenses
- There Click on your License Key you wish to edit.
- A page will appear with all details of the license. Here you can specify your new license IP.
- Then Click on the "Update License".
- That's it you are done.
Note : Please run the CRON command to refresh the license on your server. The cron command can be found here.
The license on your server will refresh the next time the CRON runs on your server. But you can do it manually as well. Go to the Webuzo Admin Panel and click on Refresh License for immediate update.