Install a Script from Command Line
Webuzo allows you to install a script from command line. Here is the guide:
- Use the following command to install the script :
Root> /usr/local/emps/bin/php /usr/local/webuzo/cli.php --install --cpuser=USER --cppass=PASS --cpdomain=DOMAINNAME --soft=26 --softdirectory=test --admin_username=admin --admin_pass=pass
- Thats it. You have installed WordPress on your server.
- In the above command the first parameter should be –install as this parameter will initiate the install function.
- –cpuser=USER. Here cpuser is the field name and USER is the value for that field.
- soft=26 – This is the script id. 26 is for WordPress, you can find the script id in /path/to/softaculous/enduser/scripts.php
- cpuser=USER – This is the Webuzo username
- cppass=PASS – This is the Webuzo password
- cpdomain=DOMAINNAME – This is the domain of the server. By default it will consider the same server.
- softdirectory=directory – OPTIONAL : This is the directory where you wish to install the script. By default it will be installed on the root domain.
- admin_username=admin – OPTIONAL : This is the username for the script’s admin user
- admin_pass=pass – OPTIONAL : This is the password for the script’s admin user
- site_name=Site_Name – OPTIONAL : This can be the Site Name for the script
- firstname.lastname@example.org – OPTIONAL : The installation details will be sent to the email provided here. Note : The email will be sent to the user by default and additionally to the email specified here.
Similarly you can use any fields and the field name can be found in the install.xml of the script.