This guide shows you how to add your extra configuration file for your domain for respective Web Server
You can Add a Extra Configuration File from your Webuzo Enduser Panel > Domain > Extra Configuration
Screenshot : Extra Configuration
Add Extra Configuration File
- Select the Domain for which you want to ADD Extra Configuration File.
For e.g : example.com
- Select the Webserver for which you want to ADD Extra Configuration File.
For e.g : Apache
- Populate the input field with the location of your configuration file.
- Click on the Add Record Button to ADD.
- You can see the entire list of your Extra Configuration file as per your web domains
File Path – Refers to the Location of your file e.g /home/example/yourfile.conf
Note : Make sure it is readable by the web server is running.
You can further delete your Extra Configuration File.